A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of Intratumoral Tavokinogene Telseplasmid Plus Electroporation in Combination With Intravenous Pembrolizumab Therapy in Patients With Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-890
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, five patients have been enrolled into the trial.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, initial project overview for this study will be presented at the 2018 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS; 4-8 Dec 2018 in San Antonio, Texas).
- 07 Nov 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, first patient has been treated in this trial.