A Phase 2, Open-Label Study of Intratumoral Tavokinogene Telseplasmid Plus Electroporation in Combination With Intravenous Pembrolizumab Therapy in Patients With Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telseplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-890
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 12 Nov 2019 Results published in the OncoSec Medical Media Release.
- 12 Nov 2019 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, data from this study were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 34th Annual Meeting.
- 10 Oct 2019 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, the company will enter into a strategic transaction with Grand Decade Developments Limited (Grand Decade), a direct, wholly-owned subsidiary of China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited (CGP) (HKG:512), and its affiliate, Sirtex Medical US Holdings, Inc. (Sirtex). If approved by its shareholders, this transaction will provide OncoSec with funding to complete this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History