A Phase 3 Trial of Setmelanotide (RM-493), a Melanocortin-4 Receptor (MC4R) Agonist, in Bardet-Biedl Syndrome (BBS) and Alstrom Syndrome (AS) Patients With Moderate to Severe Obesity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Setmelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a Rhythm media release, update related to patient identification efforts for the study will be provided at a Research & Development (R&D) event to be held on Wednesday, Sept. 25.
- 08 Mar 2019 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, topline data are expected in 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete pivotal enrollment of at least 20 patients with BBS and at least six patients with Alstrom Syndrome in the second half of 2019.