A Phase 3 Trial of Setmelanotide (RM-493), a Melanocortin-4 Receptor (MC4R) Agonist, in Bardet-Biedl Syndrome (BBS) and Alström Syndrome (AS) Patients With Moderate to Severe Obesity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Setmelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete pivotal enrollment of at least 20 patients with BBS and at least six patients with Alstrom Syndrome in the second half of 2019.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to continue enrolling supplemental patients following enrollment of the last pivotal patient in order to generate additional data regarding the safety and efficacy in people living with BBS and Alstrom Syndrome.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Rhythm Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study.