A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1653, a Combined Human Metapneumovirus and Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3 Vaccine, When Administered to Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-1653 (Primary)
- Indications Metapneumovirus infections; Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 27 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, the company began dosing of patients in December 2017.