A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1653, a Combined Human Metapneumovirus and Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3 Vaccine, When Administered to Healthy Adults
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA-1653 (Primary)
- Indications Metapneumovirus infections; Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 06 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 02 Oct 2019 Interim results presented in the Moderna Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, interim data from this trial will be presented at the IDWeek in Washington, D.C.