A Phase III study of NBI-74788 for the treatment of adult congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs NBI 74788 (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 06 Jan 2019 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, this pivotal study initiation for CAH (adults) is expected in 2H 2019 and pending U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) discussion in Q2.
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 07 Jan 2018 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the company plans to initiate this study in 2H 2018.