A Pilot Study of a Novel Sequential Treatment Utilizing CPX-351 as Salvage Chemotherapy Followed by Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation (SCT) Utilizing a Haplo-cord Graft for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2021 to 30 Nov 2022.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record