A study to investigate the triple combination of PTI-801, PTI-808 and PTI-428 in patients with cystic fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PTI 428 (Primary) ; PTI 808 (Primary) ; PTI-801 Proteostasis Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, dosing is expected to initiate in the second quarter of this year and preliminary clinical data expected in the second half of 2018.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the study protocol received endorsement and a high strategic fit score from the Therapeutics Development Network (TDN) and the Clinical Trial Network (CTN) in January 2018. This was based on the data from healthy volunteers and CF subjects, including proof-of-concept study with PTI-428 as add-on to Orkambi (see profile 261687)and healthy volunteer data from the coadministration study of all three of CFTR modulators (see profile 291295).
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record