A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-design Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of AVP-786 (Deudextromethorphan Hydrobromide [d6-DM]/Quinidine Sulfate [Q]) for the Treatment of Agitation in Patients With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Agitation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 10 Jan 2018 New trial record