A Phase 1b/2 Study of KZR-616 in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus With and Without Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KZR 616 (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kezar Life Sciences
- 05 Dec 2018 According to a Kezar Life Sciences media release, phase 2 trial in lupus nephritis patients expected to initiate during the first half of 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a Kezar Life Sciences media release, the top-line results from the initial two cohorts of the Phase 1b are expected in the first half of 2019 and remain on track to initiate our first randomized trial in LN, in 2019.