A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Bryostatin in the Treatment of Moderately Severe to Severe Alzheimer's Disease Subjects Not Receiving Memantine Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bryostatin-1 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurotrope BioScience
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Neurotrope BioScience media release, data are expected during the third quarter of 2019.
- 13 Aug 2018 According to a Neurotrope BioScience media release, dosing has begun in the study, and completion of the study is anticipated during the third quarter of 2019. The study will be conducted at approximately 30 clinical trial sites.
- 16 Jul 2018 According to a Neurotrope BioScience media release, the first patient has been enrolled into this trial.