A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Trial Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Single Doses of ACP-015 in Healthy Adult Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TransCon CNP (Primary)
- Indications Achondroplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 28 Nov 2018 Preliminary results (n=45) presented in an Ascendis Pharma media release.
- 30 May 2018 According to the Ascendis Pharma media release, dosing has been initiated in this study.
- 30 May 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to the Ascendis Pharma media release.