Expanded Access to Provide Intramuscular Injections of PLX-PAD for the Treatment of Subjects With Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) With Minor Tissue Loss Who Are Unsuitable for Revascularization
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Emiplacel (Primary)
- Indications Ischaemia; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to suspended.
- 16 Oct 2018 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, company enters into agreement with WideTrial Inc. to conduct this Expanded Access Program.