A Long-term Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Retinal Gene Therapy in Subjects with Choroideremia Previously Treated with Adeno-Associated Viral Vector Encoding Rab Escort Protein-1 (AAV2-REP1) and in Subjects with X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa Previously Treated with Adeno-Associated Viral Vector Encoding RPGR (AAV8-RPGR) in an Antecedent Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Timrepigine emparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Choroideraemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SOLSTICE
- Sponsors Biogen; Nightstar Therapeutics; NightstaRx
- 08 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jan 2026 to 5 Jul 2026.
- 08 Sep 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 167 to 440.
- 07 Jun 2019 According to a Biogen media release, the company has acquired Nightstar Therapeuitcs.