Expanded Access Program for AB-SA01, an Investigational Anti-Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteriophage Therapeutic, for the Treatment of Serious Infections Caused by Staphylococcus Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB SA01 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 08 Oct 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, the treatment was conducted under emergency protocols per the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration's (TGA) Special Access Scheme (SAS).
- 08 Oct 2018 According to an AmpliPhi Biosciences media release, data from this study were presented at the IDWeek 2018 Conference.
- 08 Oct 2018 Results presented in an AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History