A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a 6 Month Oral Treatment With the Chymase Inhibitor BAY 1142524 at a Dose of 25 mg BID in Comparison to Placebo on Top of Standard of Care in Patients With Type II Diabetes and a Clinical Diagnosis of Diabetic Kidney Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fulacimstat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADA DIA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Sep 2019 to 11 Sep 2019.
- 24 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2019 to 23 Sep 2019.