An Open-Label study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety of Daily Oral BCX7353 in subjects with Type I and II Hereditary Angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APeX-S
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 225.
- 07 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed to 200.
- 15 Jan 2018 New trial record