A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled 52-Week Maintenance and an Open-Label Extension Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis Who Responded to Induction Treatment in M16-067 or M16-065
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Jun 2023 to 30 Jun 2024.
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 23 Jul 2018 to 21 Aug 2018.
- 21 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.