A Pivotal Phase III trial of Phaxan, a new formulation of alphaxalone dissolved in sulfobutyl ether beta cyclodextrin, for anaesthesia in patients undergoing hip joint replacement; stage 1, the pilot study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alfaxalone (Primary) ; Propofol; Sevoflurane
- Indications Anaesthesia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHAXTIVA
- Sponsors Drawbridge Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 6 Apr 2018.
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2018 New trial record