A Phase 1 Study of CPI-1205 With Ipilimumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by a Phase 2 Basket Study of CPI-1205 With Ipilimumab in Selected Tumor Types Previously Treated With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 1205 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pelvic cancer; Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIOn-E
- Sponsors Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.