A Phase 1, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of a Single Dose of Lanadelumab Administered Subcutaneously in Healthy Adult Japanese Subjects and Matched Healthy Adult Caucasian Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanadelumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Shire
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2018 New trial record