A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Proof-of-Concept Study of a Selective p38 MAP Kinase Alpha Inhibitor, Neflamapimod, Administered for 24 Weeks in Subjects With Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neflamapimod (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERSE-SD
- Sponsors EIP Pharma
- 13 Dec 2018 According to an EIP Pharma media release, the company expects to report top-line data from the trial in the fall of 2019.
- 13 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an EIP Pharma media release.
- 24 Oct 2018 According to a EIP Pharma media release, this trial has reached an important milestone of being more than 50 percent enrolled.