A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study in Hemodialysis Participants With Anemia of Chronic Kidney Disease to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Three-times Weekly Dosing of Daprodustat Compared to Recombinant Human Erythropoietin, Following a Switch From Recombinant Human Erythropoietin or Its Analogs
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND-TD
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jun 2020 to 7 Jul 2020.