A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, 4-Part Study of Orally Administered JNJ-64417184 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses, and the Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses in a Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Challenge Study in Healthy Subjects
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-64417184 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Aug 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Jan 2018 to 16 Apr 2018.