A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, 6-Part Study of Orally Administered JNJ-64417184 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses, and the Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses in a Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Challenge Study in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-64417184 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.