Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Venetoclax (ABT-199) in Combination With Ixazomib and Dexamethasone for Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Mar 2019 According to an AbbVie media release, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on all clinical trials evaluating venetoclax for the investigational treatment of multiple myeloma. The partial clinical hold follows a review of data from BELLINI study.As a result of this action, no new patients should be enrolled in any studies of venetoclax for multiple myeloma until a further analysis of the data is completed.
- 19 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to an AbbVie media release.
- 15 Mar 2019 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.