Phase III study of Fosravuconazole in the patients with Onychomycosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fosravuconazole (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Satori Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jan 2018 New trial record
- 19 Jan 2018 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, NAILIN Capsules 100mg containing the active ingredient fosravuconazole L-lysine ethanolate (fosravuconazole) has recieved marketing and manufacturing for the treatment of onychomycosis in Japan on January 19, 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, after confirming efficacy and safety in the study, Sato Pharma applied for marketing and manufacturing authorization in January 2017.