Infusion of Off the Shelf Ex Vivo Expanded Cryopreserved Progenitor Cells (NLA101) in the Setting of Single Cord Blood Transplantation for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dilanubicel (Primary) ; Cord blood stem cell therapy; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Thiotepa
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nohla Therapeutics
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2022 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Mar 2022 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 01 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.