A Multicenter Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of TAR-200 in Subjects With Muscle-Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder Who Are Ineligible for or Refuse Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy and Who Are Unfit for Radical Cystectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TARIS Biomedical
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to the TARIS Biomedical media release, dosing has been initiated in this study.