PARPVAX: Parpvax: A Phase 1b/2, Open Label Study of Niraparib Plus Either Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Whose Disease Has Not Progressed on Platinum-based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Parpvax
- 09 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=25) assessing efficacy of niraparib plus either nivolumab or ipilimumab in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.