A Multi-Center Open-label Investigation to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of DM199 in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DM 199 (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUX
- Sponsors DiaMedica Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Oct 2019 According to a DiaMedica Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted this trial protocol for the treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).The company intends to initiate participant enrollment in the next few weeks.
- 09 Oct 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.