LIBERTY EXTENSION: An International Phase 3 Open-Label, Single-Arm, Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Extension Study to Evaluate Relugolix Co-Administered With Low-Dose Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate in Women With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relugolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBERTY EXTENSION
- Sponsors Myovant Sciences
- 17 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 30 Jul 2020.
- 17 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 23 Jan 2018 New trial record