A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Dosimetry, and Response to Repeat Dosing of 177Lu-PSMA-R2 Radio-ligand Therapy in Patients With Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen (PSMA) Positive (68Ga-PSMA-R2) Progressive Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer, Following Previous Systemic Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium 177 PSMA R2 (Primary) ; Gallium 68 PSMA R2
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROter
- Sponsors Advanced Accelerator Applications
- 29 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2018 According to the Advanced Accelerator Applications media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.