Phase II Trial of Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Autologous Tumor Associated Antigens (AV-GBM-1) as an Adjunctive Therapy Following Primary Surgery Plus Concurrent Chemoradiation in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AV-GBM-1 (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AiVita Biomedical
- 16 Nov 2018 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, first two patients have been dosed in this trial.
- 25 Oct 2018 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, company Biomedical Enrolls First Patient in this study.
- 14 Aug 2018 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, first clinical site has been initiated.