A Once-weekly, Repeated Dose, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind, Randomised Cross-over Trial Investigating Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamics of FE 203799 in Patients With Short Bowel Syndrome With Intestinal Failure Requiring Parenteral Support Followed by an Additional Treatment Period in an Open Label Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GLyPharma Therapeutic; Therachon
- 18 Sep 2019 According to the VectivBio website, the company has been spun out of Therachon and will focus on the development of apraglutide.
- 15 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 30 Nov 2019.
- 15 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 28 Nov 2019.