A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Effect of AZP2006 on Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers in 36 Patients With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZP 2006 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AlzProtect
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an AlzProtect media release, this study should be completed by the end of 2020 for a publication of the first results in 2021.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an AlzProtect media release, this study will be conducted at the hospital of La Pitie Salpetriere in Paris (AP-HP), under the direction of Professor Corvol and Lille University Hospital, in the service of Professor Defebvre.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to an AlzProtect media release, ANSM has authorized the launch of this study.