A Randomized Placebo-controlled Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Efficacy of ILV-094 (an IL-22 Antibody) Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Atopic Dermatitis (AD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fezakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2018 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 24 Jan 2018 New trial record