An Open-Label Phase 2a Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With 2 Weeks of the Non-Nucleoside Inhibitor CDI 31244 Plus 6 Weeks of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CC 31244 (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cocrystal Pharma Inc
- 12 Nov 2018 According to a Cocrystal Pharma Inc media release, the company expects to announce topline results from the study in December 2018.
- 20 Sep 2018 According to a Cocrystal Pharma media release, the company expects to complete patient dosing and to announce initial results in Q4 2018.
- 11 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.