An Open-Label Phase 2a Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Treatment With 2 Weeks of the Non-Nucleoside Inhibitor CDI 31244 Plus 6 Weeks of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CC 31244 (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cocrystal Pharma Inc
- 16 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2018 According to a Cocrystal Pharma Inc. media release, the company announced that its Investigational New Drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is now open and the company is cleared to initiate its phase 2a clinical study.
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a Cocrystal Pharma Inc. media release, the company plans to initiate patients enrollment and dosing in this study in the Q2 2018. Company expects to complete the study in third Q3 2018 and expects to announce topline results in Q4 2018.