A Phase 3, International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Glepaglutide in Patients With Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Glepaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE SBS 1
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in the Zealand Pharma media release.
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, this study is planned to commence this month.