A Phase 1, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGD009, a Humanized B7-H3 x CD3 DART Protein, in Combination With MGA012, an Anti-PD-1 Antibody, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B7-H3-Expressing Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INCMGA 0012 (Primary) ; Orlotamab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 05 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 165 to 139.
- 25 Jan 2019 According to a MacroGenics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold on its Phase 1 monotherapy and combination studies of MGD009. Enrollment of new patients in the U.S. has been cleared to proceed with these trials.
- 25 Jan 2019 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to a MacroGenics media release.