An Open-label, Uncontrolled, Multicenter Phase II Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Children and Young Adults With Newly Diagnosed Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma With Inadequate (Slow Early) Response to Frontline Chemotherapy (KEYNOTE 667)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bleomycin; Cyclophosphamide; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Etoposide phosphate; Prednisone; Vinblastine; Vincristine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-667
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 24 Nov 2023 to 13 Feb 2027.
- 06 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Nov 2023 to 13 Feb 2027.