A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tezepelumab in Reducing Oral Corticosteroid Use in Adults With Oral Corticosteroid Dependent Asthma (SOURCE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tezepelumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOURCE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Sep 2018 The PATHFINDER Phase III programme consist of two pivotal trials: NAVIGATOR and SOURCE.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2020 to 26 Nov 2020.