A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate Switching From an Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide Fixed-Dose Combination Regimen or a Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Containing Regimen to Fixed-Dose Combination of Bictegravir /Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide in Elderly, Virologically-Suppressed, HIV-1 Infected Subjects Aged ≥ 65 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.