A 28-week, Prospective, Single-arm, Phase 4 Study to Evaluate Treatment Optimization With Once-daily Insulin Glargine 300 U/mL in Combination With Prandial Rapid-acting Insulin Analogue in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Previously Uncontrolled on Twice-daily Basal Insulin as Part of Basal-bolus Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOP1
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 01 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated