A First-in-human, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1 Study in Patients With Advanced and/or Refractory Solid Malignancies to Evaluate the Safety of Intravenously Administered ATOR-1015
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ATOR-1015 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alligator Bioscience
- 30 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Alligator Bioscience media release, regulatory approvals have been obtained for this study and patient recruitment can now be initiated.