A 28-week, Multi-center Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Potential of Dapagliflozin Plus Exenatide in Combination With High-dose Intensive Insulin Therapy Compared to Placebo in Obese Insulin-resistant Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Proof-of-concept Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Feb 2019 to 15 Jun 2019.