A 28-week, Multi-center Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Potential of Dapagliflozin Plus Exenatide in Combination With High-dose Intensive Insulin Therapy Compared to Placebo in Obese Insulin-resistant Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Proof-of-concept Study)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Feb 2019 to 15 Jun 2019.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Feb 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 15 Feb 2018.