A Phase I, Open Label, Safety Study of INXN-4001 Delivered Via Retrograde Coronary Sinus Infusion in Patients With an Outpatient Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 4001 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xogenex
- 21 May 2018 According to an Intrexon Corporation media release, the Precigen announced that the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.